50% is required to confirm booking – payable by direct credit with balance due 30 days prior to arrival date. Full payment required for bookings made within 30 days of arrival date.
We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of NZD $65 for any total or partial cancellations made. If your booking is cancelled prior to 30 days of your arrival date the 50% deposit is non-refundable. If your reservation is cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date 100% of the total accommodation cost is non-refundable. We strongly advise our guests to take travel insurance to protect themselves against unexpected changes to their travel.
Children 16 years of age and over only.
Check In Policy
Check in from 2pm until 8pm
Check Out by 10am
Terms and Conditions
1. The guest acknowledges joint and several liability for all services rendered until full settlement of bills.
2. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Te Whau Lodge caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
3. Te Whau Lodge is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables like money, jewellery or any other valuables left by guests in the rooms.
4. Regardless of charge instructions, guests acknowledge that they are personally liable for the payment of all charges incurred during their stay at Te Whau Lodge.
5. Our shared areas are for in house guests only. Outside visitors are not to use our lounges, decks or other facilities.