There are a few simple guidelines to follow to ensure you have a relaxing and enjoyable experience at your Waiheke wine tasting.
If you’re planning to visit Waiheke Island, one of the first things you’ll need to do is figure out how you’re going to get around.
Are you in charge of organising a wedding, celebration, stag/hens weekend or other event on Waiheke Island? Whatever you choose is going to be spectacular, but there are a few logistical details to straighten out first.
- Te Whau Lodge Review from New Zealand Herald
- Te Whau Lodge wins prestigious award
- What is the best time of year to organise an event on Waiheke Island
- Top scenic walks around Waiheke Island
- A guide to Waiheke’s finest dining
- The most beautiful beaches on Waiheke island
- Everything you need to know before your Waiheke wine tasting
- How to organise your transportation to and around Waiheke Island
- Top 8 romantic date ideas on Waiheke Island
- What you need to know before organising an event on Waiheke